LIFT’s vision is to build a better Ireland by developing the leader in each of us. Key to this is participating in the LIFT Roundtable process, an eight-week peer-led programme which focused on eight leadership attributes as chosen by the people of Ireland earlier this year.
Anyone can lead a Roundtable, in their workplace, school, with a community association, sports team or at home with your family. All you need to do is to participate in our LIFT Facilitator training sessions. These are half day sessions and we’ll provide you with all the materials and support you need after the process to start your own Roundtable sessions. Each session takes around 30 minutes. They are a great way of starting off an existing team meeting, of bringing together a new team or can add an extra dimension to a regular friend or family gathering.
The dates and venues for the next sessions are:
- 22nd October : The RDS, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. 9.30am – 12.30
- 5th November : Rothco Offices, Smithfield. 9.30am – 12.30pm.
- 8th November: Rothco Offices, Smithfield. 2pm – 5pm
- 23rd October: Musgrave Group, Tramore Road, 2pm – 5pm
- 9th November: Enterprise Ireland, Bishopstown (beside CIT). 9.30-12.30pm
If you’d like to attend a session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact details, location and details of your company / organisation / club.